School Wide Learning
The Saint Theresa School Wide Expectations are comprise of the STS mission and core values and three themes.
I. To know Jesus and demonstrate and witness Catholic/Christian Values.
- Display Christ-like behavior qualities at home, in school, and in the community through words and actions.
- Be a prayerful and responsible Catholic/Christian in the word and deed.
- Make good moral decisions based on teachings of the Church.
- To witness the presence of Christ in each person.
II. Be resourceful, resilient, and capable of lifelong learners.
- Exhibit effective, communications skills and research skills (written, oral, and technological)
- To analyze and think critically and apply sound problem solving strategies.
- Demonstrate independent learning skills, and self0directedness in planning and implementing school tasks.
III. Be a responsible, ethical contributing member of a diverse community.
- Show respect and appreciation for diversity throughout the world.
- Respond to the cry for sound justice in our world today.
- To be bridge builders with respect to relationships within out community.
- Demonstrate respect and appreciation regarding the Arts (visual and performing)
- Demonstrate respect and appreciation for themselves, their teammates, and members of various clubs/ activities.